I must admit, every time I tried to sew together the ends of the binding strips so they were mitered together I had to stop and think. Then rip it apart and try again. I could never remember how to fold and turn and what-not to make a continuous binding. Today when I put the binding on my customer quilt it went together perfectly first time. I didn’t trust it so I put some pins in so I could lay it out and darned if it wasn’t correct. I took it apart and did it a few times and something finally clicked and it made sense. I immediately made a video (they are fun to do :)) to show how to do this. I’ve embedded it here but you can always go to Baileys Quilting HeadQuarters, click on “free” and watch there and get all the other “free” things too!